Brand new to Warhammer Fest in October, and to any Games Workshop event, are the Demonstration Pods.
These five focused areas within the larger halls will provide a whopping 70 sessions to give you hints and tips, as well as inspire your hobby. Our in-house experts will take you through everything from achieving specific paint effects to batch painting entire armies, in intimate live sessions no longer than half an hour long.
There are over 40 different sessions, some of which are being repeated, so you can choose to attend those sessions when it suits you. The five pods are themed, so you can stay in one place and get back to back advice on the same theme, or hop between them for a range of demonstrations.
1. How to Build… Our hobby masters demonstrate how to best assemble kits from the latest new releases.
2. Konvershun Kliniks and building workshops. Tips to help you create truly unique models or just to build quicker and cleaner.
3. How to Paint… A huge range of tips on batch painting, using shades and washes, making the most of your painting time…
4. How to Paint X… Learn in detail how to paint units from the very latest Citadel miniatures release.
5. Pod 5 is a fantastic mix, from “Did you know…” sessions focusing on specific armies, to using technical paints, Design Studio staff sharing their armies…
Sessions will be provided by the experts of the Citadel Miniatures Designers and Hobby Team, and include topics such as:
• Weathering Ork vehicles.
• How to Build Nagash – Mortarchs.
• How to use Technical Paints – Rotting Flesh.
• Batch painting Astra Militarum.
• How to Paint – Robes and cloth.
You’ll find a full schedule of the sessions in the Warhammer Fest Programme you’ll receive at the event, and can pick and choose to make your own personalised schedule across the day or weekend.
Want to know more about what’s happening at Warhammer Fest? See the event details announced so far here, and watch out for more updates coming soon.