5th – 6th December 2015
Tickets released 5th October
In the grim darkness of the 41st Millennium, wars rage on for countless years as commanders throw away the lives of thousands, if not millions of their warriors in the hope of grinding down the enemy and achieving victory.
Wave after wave of infantry, often unsupported, will be sent against enemy defences, their lives sold cheaply in an effort to break enemy morale and drain their ammunition. Re-live these horrendous battles as you send your troops into the meatgrinder in an effort to utterly destroy the enemy, and have a great fun time into the bargain!
Throne of Skulls events are all about relaxed social gaming in the confines of the perfect gaming arena here at Warhammer World in Nottingham. If you’re after a truly unique hobby experience, why not spend the weekend with us and a hall full of like-minded hobbyists, playing great games and seeing beautiful armies?
- You’ll need a 1500 point fully painted Warhammer 40,000 army.
- Play 5 games over the weekend against randomly selected opponents.
- All Infantry units have Sustained Assault to allow them to instantly re-enter the fight once they are completely destroyed.
- Earn Attrition Points by wiping out enemy units- there will be awards for those who earn the most, and those who have the most scored against them!
- Ticket covers entry to the event, as well as lunch in our restaurant on both Saturday and Sunday.