On January 2nd and 3rd here at Warhammer World we are celebrating Games Workshop reaching its 40th Birthday, and entering our 41st year – an auspicious number if ever there was one!
If you have a ticket for one of these great days, here is some of what lies in store for you…
Exhibition Centre and The Horus Heresy Special Exhibition
Your event ticket includes entry into our exciting Exhibition halls, to see the massed miniatures and specially built dioramas.
Games Workshop Through the Years
Feel nostalgic and look back over our timeline and cabinets, featuring memorable classic products.
Explore something new, with our official licensed partners here and showing off some of their latest products and computer games.
Gaming and Hobby Activities
- Bring your miniatures and drop into a battle using our open Bring and Battle gaming tables.
Take part in a participation game being run from selection of our board games through the years – from Warhammer Quest to Siege of Calth.
- Rise to the Scrap Demon challenge, and see what miniature masterpiece you can create using our spare bits and your imagination.
- Try the classic fun and frantic Speed Painting challenge, and find out how a time limit changes your painting skills!
The Warhammer World Studio
- Get ideas, advice and tips for techniques such as airbrushing and weathering.
- Meet some of the team behind Warhammer World’s stunning dioramas, including the largest display Games Workshop has ever built, and ask your hobby questions.
Entry to all of Warhammer World will be ticket only on January 2nd and 3rd, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
The tickets have all already gone, but watch out and if any tickets become available, we will let you know here on the blog, and on our Facebook page. If you have a ticket, we’ll see you for a fantastic celebration!