2015 has been an amazing year for Warhammer World, as we were very proud to open our new Exhibition Centre and stores in May. Since then tens of thousands of you have been to visit us, and have given us fantastic feedback about your new experiences at Warhammer World.
2015 also saw events return to our gaming hall after a break during the redevelopment work, with excited gamers turning out in force for fun gaming weekends, and keen hobbyists joining us for Open Days and Golden Demon events.
Many take the festive season as a time to relax, but we’re busy bubbling with ideas for 2016, and you can look forward to…
- More dramatic dioramas for the Exhibition Centre.
- New Special Exhibitions following on from our Armies on Parade and Horus Heresy Exhibitions.
- The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies™ coming back to our gaming events with an already hotly anticipated Throne of Skulls event.
- More of the great events you love, the return of some old favourites, and a few new surprises along the way!
- Brand new exclusive Warhammer World products.
- Of course there are more new and exciting plans … but we have to keep them secret for a little longer…
If you visited in 2015, we’ll have something to make you eager to come back again, and if haven’t visited the new Warhammer World yet – we hope to see you in 2016!