Children in Need Charity Raffle
At the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Open Day you can join in with a charity raffle, where you could walk away with your choice of Warhammer Age of Sigmar products to the value of £500. The great bonus is that all the raffle money will go to Children in Need, so buying a ticket also helps a worthy cause.
- £1 per ticket and all money goes to Children in Need.
- You can buy as many tickets as you like.
- Winner announced at 2.30pm on the day (you must be present to claim your prize)
- Winner gets to pick any Warhammer Age of Sigmar products from the shelves of the Black Library, Forge World and Citadel stores – until you reach the £500 limit.
- Trouble transporting it home? We can ship your new pile of Warhammer Age of Sigmar product home for you.
Simply buy your ticket while at the event, and listen out for the announcement to hear if you’re the lucky winner. What would your top picks would be if given this chance?!
What is the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Open Day ?
To make sure it’s a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, all areas of Warhammer World will be ticket only access on August 13th.
Venue: Warhammer World
Date: Saturday 13th August 2016
Children 11 years and under admitted free.
Tickets include entry to the Exhibition Centre.