The Warhammer 40,000 Open Days on November 5th and 6th are your chance to discover more about the worlds you enjoy, direct from the creative minds who develop them.
Venue: Warhammer World
Dates: 5th & 6th November 2016
The Charity Raffle
Join in with the raffle, where you could walk away with your choice of Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy products to the value of £500. The great bonus is that all the raffle money will go to a worthy cause. Whether you are coming on Saturday, or Sunday, or both days, we’re running a raffle each day!
- £1 per ticket and all money goes to Children in Need.
- You can buy as many tickets as you like.
- Winner announced at 3.30pm on the day (you must be present to claim your prize)
- Winner gets to pick any Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy products from the shelves of the Black Library, Forge World and Citadel stores – until you reach the £500 limit.
- Trouble transporting it home? We can ship your new pile of goodies home for you.
Simply buy your ticket while at the event, and listen out for the announcement to hear if you’re the lucky winner. What would your top picks would be if given this chance?!
Below you can see the full details in one place for all of the Demo Pods, Kill Team: Operation Lock Down (Want to take part in this gaming event? Find out how here) Golden Demon on Sunday (Find out more about the Golden Demons here) and when areas open and close.
Want to know more about the Warhammer 40,000 Open Days?
To make sure it’s a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, all areas of Warhammer World will be ticket only access on 5th & 6th November.
Discover more about the Warhammer 40,000 universe you enjoy, direct from the creative minds who develop it, see amazing miniatures, get stuck into battle, and enjoy the Golden Demon and Golden Legion Painting Competitions.