If you like to immerse yourself in the Warhammer 40,000 world, then you’ll want to explore the Black Library stand at the Warhammer 40,000 Open Days on November 25th and 26th!
As well as their usual great offerings, you’ll find new releases, some First Access items available before general release, and some items usually only available online or as Print on Demand!
New Releases for that weekend also includes Deathwatch: The Omnibus, by Justin D Hill, Nick Kyme, David Annandale, Chris Wraight and Gav Thorpe.
There are plenty of exciting Pre-releases to get your hands on before they’re available to everyone in the future!
- Corsair: The Fate of the Void, Audio book – James Swallow
- Rogue Trader: The Omnibus – Andy Hoare
- Vampire Wars Omnibus – Steven Saville
- Old Earth – Nick Kyme
- Kal Jericho Omnibus – Gordon Rennie
- The Geld, Audio book – George Mann
- Khârn: The Red Path – Chris Dows
- Titan’s Bane, Audio book – Chris Dows
- Heirs of the Laughing God: A Deadly Wit, Audio book -Gav Thorpe
- The Sundering Omnibus – Gav Thorpe
- Angels of Caliban – Gav Thorpe
- Dante – Guy Haley
- Cadia Stands – Justin D Hill
- Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows – Josh Reynolds
- Fabius Bile: Primogenitor – Josh Reynolds
- Hallowed Knights: Plague Garden – Josh Reynolds
From November 25th you’ll be able to order some great Necromunda books and graphic novels to be printed on demand. At the Warhammer 40,000 Open Days well have some copies for you to pick right away!
- Status Deadzone – Various authors
- Junktion – Matthew Farrer
- Outlander -Matt Keefe
- Back from Dead – Nick Kyme
- Fleshworks – Lucien Soulban
- Salvation – C S Goto
- Survival Instinct – Andy Chambers
- Kal Jericho, Graphic Novel – Gordon Rennie
- Redeemer, Graphic Novel – Pat Mills
Fans of Warhammer 40,000 won’t want to miss this chance to delve into all they love about the world and it’s miniatures; at the biggest and best Warhammer 40,000 Open Days to date!
Dates: 25th & 26th November 2017
Tickets: Tickets include entry to the Exhibition Centre.
Children age 11 and under go free. No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by a ticket holding adult aged 18 years or over.