At the heart of Warhammer World is the Events Hall – our inspiring Empire castle courtyard packed with gaming tables, see our feature tables on the lower half of this page!
Gaming tables are free to request, reserve and use. Book in advance, bring an opponent, your miniatures, and your gaming equipment, and you’re all set for battle when you arrive here.
Using our Gaming Tables
- Your request is not guaranteed until you receive a reply.
- Once you place a request we will confirm, or suggest alternatives, within a few days.
- For short notice queries call us on 0115 900 4151 (10.00am – 6.00pm)
- Reservation well in advance is strongly recommended.
To help plan for any changes which may impact on your visit, check our Service Changes and Calendar.
- If you have not arrived within an hour of your stated arrival time, your table may be given to gamer present and waiting.
- All models must be Games Workshop in full. This does not extend to bases, but includes all weapons, heads, arms legs, wings and so on.
- Only Games Workshop games and certain affiliates can be played on our tables and in Bugman’s Bar. For further details please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can’t book tables beyond the dates available on the booking form. To find out when future bookings open, sign up to our newsletter for announcements!
The Feature Tables