As well as miniatures painted for Games Workshop’s publications, Warhammer World also showcases personal painting projects by talented painters.
From among the hobby community and by some of our professional painters, these regularly changing displays show the hobby from large collections, to single stunning figures.
Armies on Parade
Enjoy this series of regularly changing Armies on Parade and miniatures collections, with great miniatures created for the love of the hobby, often showcased on carefully created scenic boards. You may be inspired for your own miniatures!
- The Manticore Dreadhold: Orruk Ironjawz by Jamie Forster – February 10th – April 18th
- The Manticore Dreadhold: Khorne Bloodbound by Gary Shaw – February 10th – April 18th
- Blood Angels by James Woods – February 11th – March 30th
- Krieg 108th regiment by Philip Spence – November 12th – February 23rd
- Tyranids and Genestealer Cultists by Eddie Eccles – January 13th – March 30th
- The Court of The Shadowspeaker by Laura Matarasso – March 16th – TBC
On show: Changing content throughout the year
Entry: Included in Exhibition Centre ticket
- Sylvaneth by Beth Swan – April 19th – TBC