Warhammer World, Nottingham
Our events are all about fun, friendly battles in a relaxed atmosphere. You’ll get to play some great games against other like-minded players in the unique atmosphere of the spectacular Warhammer World Event Hall, all the while playing alongside your most trusted gaming ally!
No matter whether you’re a seasoned player or if this will be your first step into playing our games, the focus for this event is on camaraderie and playing in the spirit of the game; that is to say non-competitive and fair play are the order of the day.
The Shattered City
Dawn was breaking purest gold across the mountainous lands of Anvrok in the Realm of Chamon. Once it had been a great valley kingdom, nestled between the Bright Tor Mountains and the steep cliff faces of the towering Vaulten range. Now, Anvrok was little more than ruins, it’s proud cities destroyed and it’s peoples reduced to nomadic tribes – or worse.
Standing as a haunting reminder to the dominion of the Chaos Gods, Elixia, The Shattered City, lies at the foot of The Eldritch Fortress. It is here that the forces of Ephryx, the Ninth Disciple of Tzeentch hold out, guarding the entrance to the Silverway, the Silverway, a mighty duardin-built bridge of quicksilver which, legends say, connect to a Realmgate which can take a traveller to any one of the Eight Realms. But the forces of Sigmar and his allies will not stand quiet, allowing Chaos to hold dominion here any longer. The City of Elixia must be purged.
March now with your closest ally to the Ruins of Elixia to ensure victory for your chosen Lord and Master. The fighting will be desperate and bloody in the former noble city where it will take all of your guile and cunning to survive…
Join with your ally and march to war as you look to clear the ruined city. Earn Laurels of Victory and glory as you strive to claim Elixia as yours.
- Date: 11th – 12th June 2016
- Venue: Warhammer World, Nottingham
- Times: Saturday 9:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 9:00am- 5:00pm.
- Team size: Two players per team
- Theme: Fighting in a City! Expect lots of terrain on the tables…
- Number of games: 6
- Army Size: Each player takes up to 15 models. As such, your combined army has no more than 30 models. Count up the total number of wounds across all the models in your combined army to get your “Martial Strength”. The team with the lowest Martial Strength has access to additional “underdog” objectives.
- Battleplan in use: “The Ruins of Elixia” Battleplan coming soon.
- Publications in use: All current Warhammer Age of Sigmar publications and Warscrolls from Games Workshop, including Black Library, Forge World, the Games Workshop website and White Dwarf.
Tickets and Information
Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, and tickets for the Exhibition Centre can be purchased on the day.