Tickets for events run at, or by, Warhammer World are usually available through a few different avenues:
- As e-tickets, through email, from a third party website.
- Paper tickets, through the post, from the Black Library, Forge World or Games Workshop websites.
- Paper tickets, in person, at Warhammer World and selected events.
- At selected events, tickets are available on the door.
On the page for the event you are interested in, once tickets are released the “Buy Tickets” button should take you directly to the relevant website to get your tickets.
Find events you’re interested in from our Events hub here.
What is an Eticket?
An Eticket is an electronic ticket that you receive instantly via email. You can print off the ticket, or simply show it on arrival to the event from your smart phone, tablet, or similar device.
How do I buy an Eticket?
If the event’s “Buy Ticket” button takes you to an Eticket site, follow the instructions to choose your Eticket(s) and register an account if required. You can then pay with a Paypal account, or by simply using your credit/debit card.
Once your payment has been confirmed, you will instantly receive an e-mail with your Eticket. All you need to do from there is prepare for the event, and turn up on the day with your Eticket.
Can I buy Etickets for other people?
Yes you can. You will see there is an option to buy multiple Etickets. You may be asked to provide the full name and email address for each person attending the event.
Resolving issues with your Eticket
Whilst we, and the services we use, will always aim to provide you with a smooth process to receive your Eticket, you may come across one of the following situations:
– My Eticket has been accidentally deleted.
– I need to refund my Eticket.
– I need to change my registration details.
– I haven’t received my Eticket.
A good quick solution can often be to check your spam or junk folder, or see if the email is still in your trash folder. If you need further help to resolve these issues, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 0115 900 4994.