All tickets are now sold out for this event!
It’s the news you’ve all been waiting for!
We’re delighted to invite you to experience a host of new and exciting features at Warhammer World’s visitor centre on our grand opening days of May 16th and 17th.
Be the first to experience 5 brand new exhibition areas packed full of miniatures and displays; 3 new retail stores including a revamped Warhammer World store and the world’s first and only Forge World and Black Library stores.
As if this wasn’t enough, we have also invited members of our amazing design teams down to help us celebrate on each day.
Because we expect to be very busy on these days, entry to all of Warhammer World will be ticket only, and entry to the Exhibition Centre will be on a timed ticket – to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We also won’t have gaming tables available on these days.
Venue: Warhammer World, Nottingham
Tickets: Available February 9th
Age Limit: Attendees under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
SATURDAY IS NOW SOLD OUT!
SUNDAY IS NOW SOLD OUT!
Games Workshop cannot take legal responsibility or guardianship for children who stay in Warhammer World for (for any length of time). That will always remain with parents/guardians of those children. Please consider this before leaving any children you are responsible for at Warhammer World.
Your ticket is valid for one day only as chosen, and covers entry to the full venue, including the Exhibition Centre. On arrival you can choose an hour time slot to visit the Exhibition Centre.
Things to See and Do
The Brand New Warhammer World Exhibition Centre
- Warhammer World’s brand new Exhibition Centre featuring 5 areas packed with thousands of Citadel miniatures.
- 10 specially built display boards featuring over 20,000 miniatures.
- Cabinets showcasing thousands of models painted by the renowned ‘Eavy Metal and Army Painting teams.
- Our new flexible exhibition and events area, opening with an art exhibition.
- The biggest display board Games Workshop has ever created – has to be seen to be believed!
The Studio Areas
- Black Library, Forge World and the Games Workshop Design Studios will be joining us at Warhammer World, so you can meet the dedicated teams that bring to life the worlds we all love. This is your chance to chat with them and ask any burning questions about Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000.
- Meet the team behind the new Exhibition Centre, who designed and built the display boards, including Games Workshop’s largest display ever.
- The Warhammer World Events Team will be revealing and discussing popular and new events coming up at Warhammer World, including Throne of Skulls and Battle Brothers.
- Enjoy our new menu for our opening, relax and rejuvenate in Bugman’s Bar.
Things to take Home
New releases and Warhammer World Exclusives
- Brand new Citadel product made exclusively for Warhammer World.
- Brand new Forge World releases plus a Warhammer World only exclusive.
- Brand New Black Library releases plus a Warhammer World only exclusive.
- Brand new merchandise range including T-shirts, mugs and more.
- Bugman’s exclusive merchandise including tankards, beer and more.
- Art prints available to purchase from the art gallery display.
Access our full ranges
- The world’s only Black Library bookstore, with the largest physical Black Library range available anywhere.
- The world’s only dedicated Forge World store, carrying a huge range of Forge World products.
- The Warhammer World store offering access to the full Citadel range.
Plan ahead with an event ticket
- Put a date in your diary to look forward to, with tickets available for upcoming events including Throne of Skulls and Battle Brothers.
Tickets and Information
You need to arrange your own travel and accommodation if required.
Event Information: For more information please contact the Warhammer World Events Team on 0115 900 4994 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org