Venue: Warhammer World
Date: Sunday 13th August 10.00am – 4.00pm
(Venue closing at 6.00pm)
Tickets: 10.00am Friday 30th June, tickets will go on sale on the Forge World website.
Until 4.00pm, entry to all of Warhammer World will be ticket only on August 13th, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. From 4.00pm, Warhammer World will be open as usual.
Forge World Open Day is always a popular and buzzing day, with members of the Forge World Specialist Games and Middle-earth studios coming out from their secret studios to chat with you, share tips and techniques, and show off their latest projects.
Things to See and Do
- Explore the Studio Area, containing the creative minds behind the fantastic Forge World products. Come along at your leisure and chat to them – maybe you wish to ask a particular question of your favourite writer, glean some painting tips or simply gaze in wonder at their latest collection – the studio area will have something for all.
- Bring your prized painted Forge World miniature to share and show off by entering it into the Forge World Painting competition, , the amazing Forge World painters will choose their favourite to win the Forge World Best painted award
- Engage in the Titan battle! Bring your own Titan along or simply borrow one of ours and engage in Titanic battles.
- There will also be gaming tables available to play on – feel free to bring your armies along and just drop onto a table to battle.
- See if you’re a winner by taking part in the annual Forge World charity raffle – all proceeds go to Children In Need.
- Why not make a weekend of it – book a gaming table on Saturday and enjoy a battle the day before?
- More details are coming soon, as the Studios finalise their plans for an exciting day!
Your ticket gives you entry to all public areas of Warhammer World throughout the event, so you can make the most of the Exhibition Centre and take your time looking around it’s thousands of miniatures and many detailed dioramas.
With changed displays and extra dioramas added in June and July, there’s now even more to see!
Things to take Home
Of course you’ll be able to get Warhammer World and Event exclusive items, browse the world’s only Forge World store, and find even more in the sales area.
You’ll also be able to get your hands on a few First Access miniatures, available in advance of their general release. We’ll be announcing more closer to the time of the event, so we don’t ruin the surprises too soon!
To make sure it’s a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, all of Warhammer World will be ticket only access on August 13th.