Wednesday 26th – Friday 28th August
If you’ve ever needed motivation to get that hobby project done, or if you need a bit of help with something you’ve been struggling with, here’s your chance to get things finished.
For three days, we will be offering space in the gaming hall for you to come down and devote some time to getting that project done. Sit down with our experts, and get those secret tips and tricks to let your miniatures reach their full potential. This is a great opportunity to really concentrate on getting that hero, that unit, or even that whole army finally finished. Everybody prefers playing with a fully painted army, after all!
Why not book one of our hobby experts for a 45 minute long session on any of the topics on the menu? We can take you through any of the techniques off the menu (click the button to the right), using your models. We will have all the paints and kit available for you to try out this session, so don’t worry about needing anything extra. These sessions are limited, so book yours in now by ringing 0115 9004994, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact form below.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Your paints, brushes, glue, tools and hobby equipment.
- Any models you want help on.
What will we provide?
- Space for you to work on your hobby, uninterrupted for three days!
- Expert help on hand to guide and assist you in anything you need.
- Book a hobby expert for 45 mins to go over the exact technique you want to be shown.