© Games Workshop Limited 2000-2016. All Rights Reserved. Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, the Warhammer and the Warhammer 40,000 device are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2016, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. All Rights Reserved. Games Workshop Ltd, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS. Registered in England and Wales – Company No. 01467092. VAT No. GB 580853421
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG, THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
© 2016 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
Games Workshop Limited
Games Workshop Limited (we or us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users (you) very seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We do not require that visitors reveal any personal information in order to access our main website, however some personal information is required to participate in certain activities, and we may collect and process personal information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a newsletter, registering to use our site or subscribing to our services. We may, for example, keep a record of your name and email address.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you to send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Where we will hold your information
The information we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored on, our (or our suppliers’) servers in England and/or the United States of America. Your information may therefore be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the country in which you are resident. Your information may also be processed by staff who work for us, or for one of our suppliers, operating outside the country in which you are resident. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted.
What to do if you do not want us to contact you
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can change your mind at any time either to opt in or to opt out of receiving communications from us or third parties by contacting us.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to communicate with you according to the preferences that you share with us.
Contacting people who have opted out
In order to accurately maintain the information in our systems we may on occasions contact those customers who have asked us not to contact them to ensure that the information we hold is correct and re-affirm any preferences they may have given us previously. This will normally be in the form of a letter or email, stating that our records indicate that they do not wish to be contacted by us and that we will not contact them unless they grant us their consent. It is important that we retain this right to ensure that we provide good customer service and accurately maintain our information.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of the following limited circumstances:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
– If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Games Workshop, its employees, or customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In these circumstances we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure your information is properly protected and processed under strictly controlled conditions and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Your access to information
You have the right of access to, and to receive a copy of, information held about you. We are in most territories we operate in entitled to charge a fee, of around £10, to meet our administration costs in providing you with the information and we will generally do so. Please contact us if you wish to see a copy of the information we hold and we will respond to you within 40 days of receiving your request once the validity of it has been confirmed. We will require proof of identity to be provided before we can respond to any such access request.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is not correct, or you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, please contact us, and we will happily review, update, or remove information as appropriate.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (e.g. on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas) that information can be collected and used by others.
Terms of Website Use
Games Workshop Limited
Terms of Website Use
Information about us
This site is operated by Games Workshop Limited (we or our or us or GW).
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 1467092 and have our registered office at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2WS, England.
Our VAT numbers: Registered in England and Wales – Company No. 01467092. VAT No. GB 580853421
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
– In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
– For the purpose of stalking, harming, harassing or abusing, or attempting to stalk, harm, harass or abuse any person in any way.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
– To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
– To transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, likely to deceive any person, or which infringes the rights of any third party.
You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.
– Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading.
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The trade marks depicted on our site are owned by us or our licensors.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by GW and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights. The unauthorized posting of any of our intellectual property, including any images of our products or other artwork on any other website, including, but not limited eBay, Amazon or Craigslist is strictly prohibited.
Reliance on information posted
Any materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
We do not warrant that the site, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group companies and any third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
– If you are a California resident you waive California Civil Code §1542
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Information about you
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our website, or any page within it for personal (non-commercial) reasons, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to us using the contact details set out below.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed all of these sites and we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not endorse or make any representation about them and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use restricted parts of our site.
– Issue of a warning to you.
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, liabilities and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. You hereby agree to indemnify us in this respect.
– Further legal action against you.
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
To the fullest extent permissible;
- the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country; and
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us.
Thank you for visiting our site.