25th – 26th February 2017
Warhammer World, Nottingham
Tickets on Sale: 19th December
Our journey into Middle-earth™ continues in 2017 which sees the triumphant and long-awaited return of the Grand Tournament.
With competitive (yet friendly) gaming at it’s heart, this will be a fresh change of pace to our regular events, where a canny mix of army selection, generalship and downright sneak tactics will be the order of the day if you hope to raise the trophy above your head and claim the title of Champion of Middle-earth 2017.
- Date: 25th – 26th February 2017
- Tickets on Sale: Monday 19th December
- Number of Games: 6
- Army Size: Each player will need each of the following:
1 x fully painted and based army of no more than 600 points of Good models
1 x fully painted and based army of no more than 600 points of Evil models
- Army Selection: Use the “Choosing An Army” guide on page 100 of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey™ rules manual. See “Mustering your Forces”
- Army List: You will need to hand in printed versions of both of your army lists when you register at the event. Your armies cannot change throughout the
- Additional: All models in your collection must be comprised entirely of Citadel and Forge World miniatures and be fully assembled, painted and based. Each model must fully represent what you have presented on your army list, including armour, weapon options, mounts, banners etc.
- Scenarios in Use: New scenarios (available to download above in a separate document)
- Table Size: 4’x4’
- Food: Included in the ticket price is a freshly cooked lunch in our restaurant on both days. All dietary requirements catered for, and there will be a varied menu on offer. Attendees from the Shire may be glad to hear that Bugman’s Bar can provide second breakfast, elevenses, afternoon tea or supper upon request, at very reasonable prices.
Tickets and Information
Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, and tickets for the Exhibition Centre can be purchased on the day.
You need to arrange your own travel and accommodation if required.
Event Information: For more information please contact the Warhammer World Events Team on 0115 900 4994 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
For a great experience make sure you’re familiar with the Event Pack for this event before you attend the event.