Warhammer World, Nottingham
This event is about enjoying great games in the presence of other enthusiastic players and their gorgeously-painted armies. Throne of Skulls provides a chilled out, relaxed atmosphere in which to really enjoy the hobby. The focus is on playing in the spirit of the game and is perfect for players of all experience levels. Whether this is your first foray into playing at Warhammer World or you’re a veteran of a hundred battles, we welcome you and invite you to enjoy a truly unique Middle-earth™ experience.
It’s time to sign that contract, mount your pony and make your way into legend. We’ll see you on the battlefield. Du Bekâr!
The Journey to Erebor
Thorin Oakenshield’s quest to reclaim Erebor is almost over. The Dwarves have travelled far to the east, outwitting Trolls, evading Orcs and even escaping imprisonment from within the dungeon of Thranduil, King of the Woodland Realm. Thorin’s Company have finally reached The Lonely Mountain, but reckless haste has led them to rouse mighty Smaug™ from his slumber. Yet the dragon is but one of many perils that Thorin Oakenshield™ and his kinsmen now face, as five armies of friends and foes alike converge upon Erebor, each seeking a claim to the long-lost treasures of the Dwarves…
In this Throne of Skulls event, re-live the epic clashes throughout Middle-earth at the time of the Battle of the Five Armies. Play 7 games of The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies™ , meet other members of the Middle-earth community and secure your place in legend.
- You’ll need a 600 point fully painted The Hobbit™ or The Lord of the Rings™ army.
- Play 7 games over the weekend against randomly selected opponents.
- Play scenarios from both the The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey™ rules manual and the The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug™ expansion.
- Join either Thorin’s Company or the Legions of of Azog™ The Defiler and help determine the fate of Middle-earth. Score Victory Points for your faction; together you will earn glory or fall into darkness.
- Tickets cost £65 and covers entry to the event, as well as lunch in our restaurant on both Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets and Information
Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, and tickets for the Exhibition Centre can be purchased on the day.
You need to arrange your own travel and accommodation if required.
Event Information: For more information please contact the Warhammer World Events Team on 0115 900 4994 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
For a great experience make sure you’re familiar with the Event Pack for this event before you attend the event.