Warhammer World, Nottingham
Throne of Skulls is designed for everyone to come and play, be you a battle-worn veteran of a thousand wars, or a new recruit taking your first steps into the hobby. The focus at our events is on camaraderie and enjoyment, and we give prizes out based on sportsmanship and hobby prowess. In fact, you could win the famous Throne of Skulls trophy without winning a single game over the weekend; it’s all about displaying a great attitude to your opponents.
If this sounds like something you’d like to get involved in, we hope to see you there!
Deep in the verdant forests of Ghyran, the Realm of Life, a festering plague has taken hold. The sacred home of the Sylvaneth has been attacked by a horde of foul, pestilant followers of Nurgle, and more warriors flock to their banners every day.
The Sylvaneth have sent out the call for aid and the Forces of Order have sent their finest warriors to see off the diseased foe. As the final conflict approaches, the skies boil with magical energy; the Battle for Rotwater Blight has begun…
In this Throne of Skulls event, enter the diseased forest of Rotwater Blight and choose your side. Will you join the Sylvaneth in the defence of the Realm or look to destroy Ghyran along with the Nurgle hordes?
- You’ll need a painted Age of Sigmar force. Bring your whole collection but use up to 60 models per game.
- Play 5 games over the weekend against randomly selected opponents.
- Battles take place using the Time of War: Rotwater Blight rules to be found in the Quest for Ghal Maraz book. Loads of great special rules that compliment the setting.
- Your allegiance changes throughout the weekend; ally with Nurgle or the Sylvaneth and gain access to lots of great special rules.
- Pre-determined battleplans let you practice the scenarios before the event.
- Time of War rules and scenarios available at the event if you don’t own them.
- Ticket covers entry to the event, as well as lunch in our restaurant on both Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets and Information
Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, and tickets for the Exhibition Centre can be purchased on the day.
You need to arrange your own travel and accommodation if required.
Event Information: For more information please contact the Warhammer World Events Team on 0115 900 4994 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
For a great experience make sure you’re familiar with the Event Pack for this event before you attend the event.