Warhammer World is an exciting and friendly day out for Games Workshop fans, and their friends and family, to enjoy together.
As well as all of the fantastic reasons to visit us, we also have all the facilities you need for a relaxed experience that will have you planning your return trip before you’ve even left!
If you are driving, Warhammer World has free car parking available, with plentiful spaces, and accessible spaces near the main entrance. The Abbey Bridge bus stop and Gregory Street tram stop means we are in easy reach of the city centre by public transport, or you can walk or cycle along the canal.
Find out more here.
Food and Drink
Bugman’s bar provides a wide range of hot and cold snacks, full meals and drinks, including our own specially brewed local beers named after famous fictional brewer Joseph Bugman. For a quick fix we also have sweets and snacks available in the main entrance.
Find out more about Bugman’s bar here.
The first thought after a long journey! We have accessible toilets in the main entrance, and further toilets in Bugman’s bar, including another accessible toilet. All of the accessible toilets are also fitted with babychange facilities.
Warhammer World wants to provide a welcoming and enjoyable experience for all of our visitors who are interested in the hobby, or perhaps accompanying someone else who is!
- If you require the assistance of a carer, they receive free entry to the Exhibition Centre.
- Disabled parking spaces are available close to the main entrance.
- Assistance dogs of all kinds are welcome. No other animals are allowed inside the venue.
- A lift is provided at the main entrance for those with mobility issues or pushchairs. It requires manually opening the door, and holding down a button while the lift is in operation.
- There are stairs in the Exhibition Centre, but staff can advise on a route which avoids these, and still allows full access to all areas.
- All stairs have handrails.
- Other than the automatic front doors, all internal doors are manually operated, and need to be pushed/pulled.
- We have accessible toilets in the entrance and Bugman’s Bar.
- If you would rather have a chair with a back at your gaming table, instead of a stool, please ask staff to arrange a swap.
- When booking a gaming table, if you would like it to be located for ease of access, or a quieter space, please just ask and we will endeavor to arrange this for you.
If you do have any concerns about visiting Warhammer World, please let us know and we’ll help you plan your visit.
If you have a young visitor in your group, we have a lift for pushchair access, a high chair available in Bugman’s bar, and all of the accessible toilets are also fitted with babychange facilities.
Just ask the staff in Bugman’s Bar and log into the free WiFi available in the bar area. Perfect to upload your pictures before you even get home, and make your friends jealous.
24 Hour Security
The Warhammer World staff are all happy to help, and that includes the 24 hour security team! Should you be desperate for the toilet before we’re open, or be driving around unable to find a car parking space, or discover after we’re closed that your car won’t start, the Security team can help.
Situated to the left of the main car park entrance (looking at the gates from inside of the car park) the staff of the Security office are all friendly, and willing to help a hobbyist in need.