Warhammer World is an exciting and friendly day out for Games Workshop fans, and their friends and family, to enjoy together.
As well as all of the fantastic reasons to visit us, we also have all the facilities you need for a relaxed experience that will have you planning your return trip before you’ve even left!
If you are driving, Warhammer World has free car parking available, with plentiful spaces, and accessible spaces near the main entrance. The Abbey Bridge bus stop and Gregory Street tram stop means we are in easy reach of the city centre by public transport, or you can walk or cycle along the canal.
Find out more here.
Food and Drink
Bugman’s bar provides a wide range of hot and cold snacks, full meals and drinks, including our own specially brewed local beers named after famous fictional brewer Joseph Bugman. For a quick fix we also have sweets and snacks available in the main entrance.
Find out more about Bugman’s bar here.
The first thought after a long journey! We have accessible toilets in the main entrance, and further toilets in Bugman’s bar, including another accessible toilet. All of the accessible toilets are also fitted with babychange facilities.
Warhammer World wants to provide a welcoming and enjoyable experience for all of our visitors who are interested in the hobby, or perhaps accompanying someone else who is!
- If you require the assistance of a carer, they receive free entry to the Exhibition Centre.
- Disabled parking spaces are available close to the main entrance.
- Assistance dogs of all kinds are welcome. No other animals are allowed inside the venue.
- A lift is provided at the main entrance for those with mobility issues or pushchairs.
- All stairs have handrails.
- We have accessible toilets in the entrance and Bugman’s Bar.
- A wheelchair is available to borrow, with prior notice.
- If you would rather have a chair with a back at your gaming table, instead of a stool, please ask staff to arrange a swap.
- There are stairs in the Exhibition Centre, but staff can advise on a route which avoids these, and still allows full access to all areas.
- When booking a gaming table, if you would like it to be located for ease of access, or a quieter space, please just ask and we will endeavor to arrange this for you.
If you do have any concerns about visiting Warhammer World, please let us know and we’ll help you plan your visit.
If you have a young visitor in your group, we have a lift for pushchair access, a high chair available in Bugman’s bar, and all of the accessible toilets are also fitted with babychange facilities.
Just ask the staff in Bugman’s Bar and log into the free WiFi available in the bar area. Perfect to upload your pictures before you even get home, and make your friends jealous.