25th & 26th November
Fans of Warhammer 40,000 won’t want to miss this chance to delve into all they love about the world and it’s miniatures; at the biggest and best Warhammer 40,000 Open Days to date!
Dates: 25th & 26th November 2017
Tickets: Tickets available from 8.00am 4th September. Tickets include entry to the Exhibition Centre.
Children age 11 and under go free. No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by a ticket holding adult aged 18 years or over.
Things to See and Do
- Meet the creative folks from behind the scenes, such as the ‘Eavy Metal Team, Citadel Writers, Citadel Miniatures Designers, Army Painters, White Dwarf team, Warhammer World Studio and the Forge World Design Studio as they show off their new creations, chat about them, and share some favourite miniatures.
- Get expert advice and insider insights to use on your own projects or discover more about the wolds you love, from live hobby demonstrations and discussions being run throughout the day in the popular Demo Pods.
- Explore the Exhibition Centre as often as you like through the day, seeing the packed displays of miniatures and highly detailed dioramas.
Golden Demon: Warhammer 40,000
On Sunday, this Golden Demon competition focuses on the 41st Millennium.
Either enjoy seeing some amazing miniatures from painters stretching their creative abilities, or enter and compete yourself! The competition is open to all who purchase a ticket to the Warhammer 40,000 Open Day at Warhammer World in November. You’ll perhaps win a coveted Golden Demon trophy, or maybe even the Slayer Sword itself!
Things to take Home
Browse the stores and sales stands and take advantage of Warhammer World Exclusives, Event Exclusives and perhaps some miniatures available before general release! Available to browse and buy will be:
- The Forge World, Citadel and Black Library stores.
- Forge World and Citadel stands.
- First Access to some items before general release!
- The latest Citadel and Forge World releases.
- New exclusive items only available at our events and Warhammer World.
- Art prints including Forge World’s stunning canvas prints.
- Show your allegiance with mugs, caps, hoodies, t-shirts and art prints.
- More to be confirmed…
Tickets and Information
On 25th & 26th November 2017 admission to all areas of Warhammer World and Bugman’s Bar will require a ticket. Children age 11 and under go free. No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by a ticket holding adult aged 18 years or over.
Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, the Exhibition Centre, and participation in the Golden Demons on Sunday 26th.
You need to arrange your own travel and accommodation if required.
Event Information: For more information please contact the Warhammer World Events Team on 0115 900 4994 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org