Fans of Warhammer 40,000 won’t want to miss this chance to delve into all they love about the world and it’s miniatures; at the biggest and best Warhammer 40,000 Open Days to date!
Venue: Warhammer World
Dates: 25th & 26th November 2017, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Tickets: Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, the Exhibition Centre, and participation in the Golden Demons on Sunday 26th.
To make sure it’s a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, all areas of Warhammer World will be ticket only access on 25th & 26th November.
- Get expert advice and insider insights to use on your own projects or discover more about the wolds you love, from live hobby demonstrations and discussions being run throughout the day in the popular Demo Pods.
- Explore the Exhibition Centre as often as you like through the day, seeing the packed displays of miniatures and highly detailed dioramas.
- Get nostalgic over the Warhammer 40,000 timeline and make your mark, letting us know when you started with Warhammer 40,000, and what your first miniatures were!
Meet the creative folks from behind the scenes, such as the ‘Eavy Metal Team, Citadel Writers, Citadel Miniatures Designers, Army Painters, White Dwarf team, Warhammer World Studio and the Forge World Design Studio as they show off their new creations, chat about them, and share some favourite miniatures.
The Warhammer 40,000 Open Days on November 25th and 26th are the same weekend as Necromunda is released!
Get your own copy, then meet the Specialist Games Team, who wrote, sculpted, painted and designed everything Necromunda.
Try Necromunda on our amazing demonstration tables, resplendent with the new models, so you can see them for yourself, and try your hand at the new game in all it’s glory.
See the completed highly detailed (highly lethal) Necromunda diorama from the Warhammer World Studio.
On Sunday, this Golden Demon competition focuses on the 41st Millennium.
Either enjoy seeing some amazing miniatures from painters stretching their creative abilities, or enter and compete yourself! The competition is open to all who purchase a ticket to the Warhammer 40,000 Open Day at Warhammer World in November. You’ll perhaps win a coveted Golden Demon trophy, or maybe even the Slayer Sword itself!
We have lots of opportunities for you to roll dice in earnest!
- Bring your own miniatures and drop onto one of our open Bring and Battle tables as they become available through the day. Plan ahead to game with mates, or ask around the tables to see if someone wants to pick up a game.
- Test your skill on a larger scale with the massive participation Titan battle – take control of a huge weapon of war and see how you fare.
- Get to grips with Necromunda: Underhive on the Demo Gaming tables, with staff to help you through the basics of your first game.
Things to take Home
Browse the stores and sales stands and take advantage of Warhammer World Exclusives, Event Exclusives and perhaps some miniatures available before general release! Available to browse and buy will be:
- The Forge World, Citadel and Black Library stores.
- Forge World and Citadel stands.
- First Access to some items before general release!
- The latest Citadel and Forge World releases.
- New exclusive items only available at our events and Warhammer World.
- Art prints including Forge World’s stunning canvas prints.
- Show your allegiance with mugs, caps, hoodies, t-shirts and art prints.
- More to be confirmed…
Tickets and Information
On 25th & 26th November 2017 admission to all areas of Warhammer World and Bugman’s Bar will require a ticket.
Children age 11 and under go free. No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by a ticket holding adult aged 18 years or over.
Your ticket covers access to Warhammer World’s available general facilities and services, the Exhibition Centre, and participation in the Golden Demons on Sunday 26th.
You need to arrange your own travel and accommodation if required.
For more information please contact the Warhammer World Events Team on 0115 900 4994 or email them on email@example.com