Venue: Warhammer World
Date: Saturday 13th August 2016 10.00am – 6.00pm
Tickets: Electronic Tickets, in store at Warhammer World, or pay on the door.
Children 11 years and under admitted free.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible ticket holding adult aged 18+
Tickets include entry to the Exhibition Centre.
To make sure it’s a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, all areas of Warhammer World will be ticket only access on August 13th.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Open Day Schedule
- 10:00am – Doors open
- 10:00am – 11:00am – Breakfast Menu in Bugman’s
- 11:00am – Organised Gaming Activities start
- 11:00am – 5:00pm – Main Menu in Bugman’s
- 11:30am – Demo Pod: Painting Ice Weapons & Crystal Blades
- 12:00pm – Entry for Golden Demon: Warhammer closes
- 13:00pm – Demo Pod: Painting Sylvaneth Spirits
- 14:30pm – Demo Pod: Mawkrusha Design Process + Painting
- 3:00pm – Organised Gaming Activities end
- 3:30pm –Winners for Charity Raffle and Golden Demon: Warhammer announced
- 4:00pm – Studio Area closes
- 5:00pm – Event closes
- 6:00pm – Warhammer World closes
Things to See and Do
- Meet members of the Citadel Design Studio teams and the Forge World Design Studio as they show off their new creations, chat about them, and share some favourite past creations. Find out more about the Design Teams at this event, here.
- Enter your best painted miniatures into the Golden Demon: Warhammer painting competition, or just be inspired by the display of amazing miniatures. Find out more about Golden Demon: Warhammer, including the categories you can enter, here.
- See the first reveal of a new detailed diorama display created by the Warhammer World Studio team – and you can also meet the creators and chat with them about how the made it!
- Experience the whole Exhibition Centre, with five rooms of fantastic miniatures and dioramas to dwell over and pick up ideas from. See some great Warhammer Age of Sigmar collections in the current Special Exhibition.
- Join in the participation gaming – Can you survive the Trials of Sigmaron and become one of Sigmar’s Stormcast Eternals? Individual heroes are transported to an arena in the Realm of Azyr in order to fight for the right to be a Stormcast Eternal. It’s a hero bash in an arena!
- Battle in the Open Gaming area, just bring your own miniatures and meet your mates (or make some new ones) and drop onto an available table for a game.
- Free one day gaming event on Sunday – make a weekend of it and enjoy a one day event of organised games.
- There’s more to be confirmed, but we have to keep it secret for now…
Things to take Home
- You may get to take home your choice of £500 worth of Warhammer Age of Sigmar products from our shelves, if you’re lucky enough to buy the winning ticket for our charity raffle!
- Show your allegiance with First Access to brand new Warhammer World exclusive Warhammer Age of Sigmar merchandise – including the first Stormcast Eternal to be sculpted without a helm!
- Make the most of Warhammer World’s exclusive art prints, clothing and merchandise.
- Browse Warhammer Forge items for yourself in the Forge World store, and see the details before you buy!